We’re excited to bring you a new monthly series, Soirée Event Designs’ “Feeling Pin-Spired”! Like what you see? Have something you think would be a great fit into our winter wedding inspiration? Share in the comments below!
From top left to bottom right :
1) Candlelight makes any winter gathering feel warm and cozy! Image via Borrowed and Blue.
2) The Jenny Yoo Aidan convertible dress will accommodate any bridesmaid body type. This neutral Charcoal Luxe Chiffon is perfect for a winter palette and can be purchased at Bella Bridesmaids Kansas City. Image via Jenny Yoo.
3) Invitations are the first impression for any big event. Impress your guests with hand-lettered paper goods and simple wooden place cards. Image via Under Consideration.
4) White florals are the perfect winter bloom when accented with rich, merlot tones. Image via 100 Layer Cake.
5) Wow your guests (and your groom!) as you walk down the aisle. Winter is the best time to pull out the glam and glitz and illusion gowns are on trend this season. Image via Wedding Inspirasi.
6) Carefully crafted place settings spread the feeling of warm hospitality to your guests! Gold accents and florals help to keep your winter wedding feeling elegant. Image via 100 Layer Cake.
7) No cake topper? Not crazy about flowers on your cake? Throw in some winter charm with frosted pinecones! Image via Wedding Wire.
8) Don’t let the cold temperatures deter you from taking outdoor photos! A fur stole and hugs from your groom will keep you cozy! Image via Style Me Pretty.