If I could do it again, I would TOTALLY get married on New Year’s Eve. “Why?”, you ask? First, black + white + gold = my favorite color scheme. Secondly, guests don’t leave before midnight on New Year’s Eve and celebration is in the air! I love it! Have you ever considered planning your wedding on NYE?
1) This wintery-white bouquet is seasonal with an extra touch of black and white to match the drama of the holiday.
2) A fabulous pair of shoes is a must for any bride, but these Badgley Mischka’s really fit the bill for NYE dancing!
3) Make sure your presence is known as the newest Mr. and Mrs. in the room with these sparkly banners. Perfect for the back of your chairs during dinnertime.
4) A framed holiday card like this one from Rifle Paper Co. can add the perfect touch to a table display!
5) Create an intimate scene with blacks, whites and golds for your guests to dine and converse about the past year and what is to come.
6) Confetti is a must!
7) Let your bridesmaids add to the glitz and glam with these gorgeous sequin bridesmaids gowns photographed by Melissa and Beth.
8) Don’t forget to supply your guests with props and noisemakers to ring in the new year!
9) A cake that’s almost too pretty to eat! Bring the patterns and colors of the evening into your confections!
10) The perfect dose of NYE fashion and chiffon for dancing ’til Midnight in this wedding gown.
11)This type of celebration deserves a little champagne, and cute straws like these never hurt anyone!
Like the vision we’ve shared with you today? We’d love to plan a fabulous Soirée for you and your guests! Inquire through our contact form and we can look to meeting for a consultation to begin planning an event that’s perfect for you.
-Madi Sanders, Lead Wedding Coordinator